Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What is your fav pro basketball team?

lbj and the cavs



What is your fav pro basketball team?nba live 2007





The Celtics, I have been a fan since the early 60's. I enjoyed them in good times so it is only fair I support them in the lean times. I do however like to watch other teams play and have favorite players on all teams. I like the Mavs.Kings,76ers,Heat and a few others. Oops can't forget the Suns.



What is your fav pro basketball team?nba betting ,nba teams



Phoenix Suns
Its the miami heat, clippers, nets, and the knicks. i think this year they are going to do better.
Ben Gordon and the Chicago Bulls. there goin all the way this year wit ben wallace and all. they practically changed there whole team from last year and this year they will have much more expierience and go all the way to the finals and win it.
Celtics.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
T-mac and yao all the way. ROCKETS
KG and the Wolves
The Heat, just look at my avatar.
The New Jersey Nets
TORONTO RAPTORS



RAPTORS FAN FOREVER
MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI HEATS!! GO HEATS!!
Miami Heat
spurs..they are the King of the game...all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter